COSHH training are for those with responsibility for using, handling, transporting and sorting hazardous substances. This COSHH training course provides suitable training for all levels of employees who work, or may come into contact with, hazardous substances in the workplace. All employees must have the necessary knowledge to be competent and do the job properly. This includes, but is not limited to, people who work in professions such as:
- Catering and baking
- Beauty and hairdressing
- Vehicle repair and painting
- Offshore oil and gas
What is the objective of the course?
The COSHH regulation require employers to control substances that can harm workers health. COSHH covers chemicals, products containing chemical, fumes, dusts, vapors, mists and gases, and biological agents (germs) if the package shows any hazard symbols then it is classes as a hazardous substance.
What are the learners outcome?
- An understanding of the ways in which substances can harm health
- The knowledge for definition of exposure and conduct COSHH risk assessments.
- A greater understanding of practical control measures and safety system of work
- Forms of chemical and biological agents and classification of substance
- Routes of entry
- Health hazards of specific agents
- The role of COSHH
- Workplace exposure limits and other sources of information
- Control measure, surveys for health risks and environmental issues.
Are you thinking to participate in COSHH training?
Health and Safety Training Course
Click the button below to read more about the course contents and also to get registered.