Health and Safety Training
To ensure that your workplace remains a hazard-free environment and your health and safety is not compromised, you should be aware of the risks that may exist in your workplace and the safety measures that should be implemented to reduce them. This course offers an understanding of the importance of health and safety and employee and employer responsibilities under health and safety law. It outlines common workplace hazards and effective methods to reduce them. With this knowledge, you will be fully prepared to recognise hazards in your own workplace and know how to uphold health and safety control measures.
Who Should Take this Course?
This course is designed for employees in all working environments, including those who work in manufacturing, offices, retail, education, warehouses, construction, and factories. It will be particularly useful to new workers who are required to take health and safety induction training at the start of their employment.
Why provide health and safety training?
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- ensure that people who work for you know how to work safely and without
- risks to health; develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working
- becomes second nature to everyone; meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
- will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety
- can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
- can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health
- such as damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff. Don’t forget that your insurance might not cover all these costs. For information on business insurance, go to www.gov.uk.
Are you thinking to participate in Health & Safety training?
COSHH Training Course
Click the button below to read more about the course contents and also to get registered.